Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Interview of Arata Izumi

”After a tough training session, I would eat a small meal a day and then be sleepless over where was I headed. All I did was to stare at the ball and visualize all I went through to live my dream, my dream to play national league football. I wished myself luck and told myself, I WILL! And I did.”
“Today, I still sit and stare at the ball, visualize myself playing in Indian colours.
I wish myself luck and tell myself, I WILL!! And I will.”

This is how Japan born Pune FC player ARATA IZUMI draws his inspiration.
Beginning his Journey from the Land of Rising Sun and landing up in India, Neelkanth (His Indian name) after marrying Shweta, cemented his Indian connection and express his desire to don the Indian Jersey someday. With this though, he took some time off from his busy schedule to chat with Babua Biswas.


















No comments:

Post a Comment